August 16 2013, 10am
Stop feeding the trolls! <3 no stress = success :D
I wanted to keep this so I could look at it for the next few days, because it’s remarkably pleasant. But then I kind of thought I wanted to post it, so that’s what I’m doing.
Being that this is generally a personal blog where I just reblog an awful lot and post little as far as my own thoughts, I kinda want to apologize for anyone who had their dash eaten up by last night chaos.
To my two new followers, welcome to the madness, and I’m so so sorry.
Anyways, my point is that I’m going to try to take it down a notch.
May 31 2013, 11pm
Five facts about yourself? Go, go, gooo …φ(･ω･*)☆･ﾟ:*
uh, ah, uhhhhhhm okAY HERE I GO
- The urge to put charms on everything is extremely strong and difficult to ignore
- It’s pretty obvious that I like sweet things, but I also really rEALLY enjoy spicy foods!
- I have somewhere north of 52 pairs of earrings that I have personally made for myself, although I only regular wear about ten pairs of them
- Most of my hobbies are things that I’m only moderately skilled at; but I have an awful lot of hobbies, so it still seems cool to list them off as things that I do.
- My name is Diana, which is a Roman version of the Greek goddess Artemis. There was a hunter she loved once, who was named Orion; when her brother killed him, she had a constellation named for him. I have three moles that are spaced between my hips, which reminds me of Orion’s belt. I always thought that was REALLY REALLY COOL!!!!
May 27 2013, 7pm
Hey :) I thought I'd send you a message as you have an awesome blog and you were very encouraging about the giveaway on my AC blog
Wahhh! Thanks so much! cx Although I gotta say, my blog is kind of a huge mess most of the time! It’s a personal blog, but I go through awful phases where I only blog about one kind of thing really heavily for a week, and then revert back to usual.
Anyways, if you want any help with your giveaway I would be very happy to help you! I’ve never done one myself, but it seems like a lot of fun~~ I hope it works out really well!
January 26 2013, 11pm
(Referring back to the disney princess question thingy…)
This is actually an exceptionally difficult question to answer for me. I’m generally of the opinion that regret is generally not an okay-thing for me to feel. WHICH SOUNDS BAD, BUT LEMME ‘SPLAIN. I generally try to think things through before I do them (even though that’s not always the case), and so I feel like even my poor decisions were learned from and I shouldn’t want to do things differently. Something comes out of all of the things I do, whether they’re great stuff or lesson-y type things!
If I had to choose something though, it would probably be my lack of involvement earlier on in the boys’ lives. Like, I was there pretty strongly until they were like three/four, but after that I was so sick of my mom that I bailed. And honestly, they needed me. They needed me to be the adult and fight for what was best for them and force her to put them in school and help them get the kind of care they needed. Ultimately, I’m here for them fully now, and that’s important and that’s what matters, is that they have someone. But I do wish they’d had that healthy baseline to start at. :c
January 6 2013, 11am
how can i reblog your stuffs? O.o it wont let me click on the images. your page is strange my love <3 BUT I LOVE ALL YOUR STOOFS~!! *huggle*
I’ll see what I can do about changing up my theme to something easier, okay sweetie pea? Sometimes clicking through to the page for that singular post puts a reblog button in the top right, jsyk. <3